ODD3 USB 3.0
ODD3 USB 3.0 allows you to use one USB flash drive with various desktop and mobile devices. Equipped with two USB connectors – type A and type-C™, ODD3 allows you to transfer data between PCs and laptops with a classic type A USB port and the latest ultrabooks, phones and tablets, equipped with a versatile USB type-C port. It is an ideal solution in case you don’t store your data in cloud, yet want to access it on every device.
- Available capacities: 16 GB
- USB 3.0 interface
- lifetime warranty + technical support
Next-generation USB connector
Thanks to the combination of traditional USB type A and USB type-C connectors, you can easily transfer data between devices equipped with both traditional and the new connector standard. Due to the growing popularity of the USB type-C connector, USB ODD3 will become more and more practical with each day.
Small and big at the same time
Depending on the selected capacity, ODD3 can store up to 64GB of files, which equals to 16 000 photos, 16 hours of high-quality videos and almost an unlimited number of documents. All this in an incredibly small form factor.
We manufacture ODD3 using only the best components and during the production process the product passes through multi-stage tests and rigorous quality control. Thanks to this, ODD3, just like all other GOODRAM Products, is covered under lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
- Capacities: 16 GB
- Interface: USB 3.1 type A backwards compatible with USB 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1; USB 3.1 type-C™
- Speed of operation: read up to 60 MB/s, write up to 20 MB/s
- Dimensions: 28.5 x 21.5 x 7.2 mm
- Weight (without packaging): 4 g
- Blister dimensions: 103 mm (width) x 123 mm (height)
- Power supply: USB port
- Operating temperature: 0 – 70°C (recommended)
- Storage temperature: -25 – 85°C (recommended)
- Operating and storage humidity: 5 ~ 95% (recommended)
- ReadyBoost function: Supported
- Compatibility with operating systems: Windows 2000 SP4 and newer, MacOS 10.5.x and newer, Linux v.2.6.x and newer